- @AirbnbHelp I’m a host in California. My Airbnb CS rep is in Lisbon. She asked when I’m available to speak. I said… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- J. Raymond Mireles’ outdoor photo exhibit in Logan Heights moves indoors at Bread & Salt fw.to/IGdvXmB 3 years ago
- My only Amish portrait taken near Bird-In-Hand, PA. #NeighborsPortraits #Amish https://t.co/dtwkk5NS71 3 years ago
- A great opening last night at Bread & Salt! 'Neighbors' Project Mends Fences nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Nei… via @nbcsandiego 3 years ago
- I just published “I Blame Bernie Sanders” medium.com/@johnmireles… 3 years ago
Copyright NoticeAll content is © John Mireles. Reproduction without permission shall be considered copyright infringement. Infringers shall be made to pay.
- 246,478 hits
Tag Archives: iphone camera
I’ve been to a fair amount of places, but Joshua Tree National Park in the Mojave desert is one of my two favorite places on Earth (the other being Yosemite). Hopefully, these photos tell part of the story why.
Today I had lunch with my good friend and fellow photographer, Joe Photo. After a beer and tasty sandwich, we stepped outside to say our goodbyes. He’s heading to Asia in a couple days and I was off on a … Continue reading
In case you can’t tell, I’m loving the iPhone’s camera – especially the Hipstamatic & ShakeItCamera apps. I’ve used it for all manner of subjects so the next frontier for me was of course a wedding. Yes, I pulled out … Continue reading
With the a couple of new films and a new lens from Hipstamatic world, I was eager to get out and about to test things out. First off, I checked out the new Float film. It gives the image slightly … Continue reading
More from the Riviera Hotel in Palm Springs. I love the opportunities that iPhone opens up. Even waiting for breakfast to arrive is a a great moment for something interesting. The iPhone camera is very simple and has little to … Continue reading