- @AirbnbHelp I’m a host in California. My Airbnb CS rep is in Lisbon. She asked when I’m available to speak. I said… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- J. Raymond Mireles’ outdoor photo exhibit in Logan Heights moves indoors at Bread & Salt fw.to/IGdvXmB 3 years ago
- My only Amish portrait taken near Bird-In-Hand, PA. #NeighborsPortraits #Amish https://t.co/dtwkk5NS71 3 years ago
- A great opening last night at Bread & Salt! 'Neighbors' Project Mends Fences nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Nei… via @nbcsandiego 3 years ago
- I just published “I Blame Bernie Sanders” medium.com/@johnmireles… 3 years ago
Copyright NoticeAll content is © John Mireles. Reproduction without permission shall be considered copyright infringement. Infringers shall be made to pay.
- 246,427 hits
Tag Archives: California
My last trip to Joshua Tree was fairly landscape and nature heavy. This trip was about rock climbing and photographing those who climb and lead the climbing lifestyle. When climbers describe how to do a route, they invariably stick their … Continue reading
As I was walking along Adams Ave in the midst of my photo excursion, I ran into a photographer friend. Slung over his shoulder was a Leica Rangefinder. For those not familiar with it, a Leica is a super-expensive camera … Continue reading
My brother came down to visit for Thanksgiving. To work off some of the thankful overeating, we headed off to the Cuyamaca mountains for a hike up one of my favorite local peaks. A few years ago, fire came through … Continue reading
Amboy is this little one horse town along old route 66. For years, it thrived as a pit stop along the route to Los Angeles until Interstate 40 was built just to the north in the 1970’s. It had been … Continue reading
I’ve been to a fair amount of places, but Joshua Tree National Park in the Mojave desert is one of my two favorite places on Earth (the other being Yosemite). Hopefully, these photos tell part of the story why.
More shots from the drive down Highway 1 along the central California coast. All taken with the Hipstamatic with John S lens.