- J. Raymond Mireles’ outdoor photo exhibit in Logan Heights moves indoors at Bread & Salt fw.to/IGdvXmB 2 years ago
- My only Amish portrait taken near Bird-In-Hand, PA. #NeighborsPortraits #Amish https://t.co/dtwkk5NS71 2 years ago
- A great opening last night at Bread & Salt! 'Neighbors' Project Mends Fences nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Nei… via @nbcsandiego 3 years ago
- I just published “I Blame Bernie Sanders” medium.com/@johnmireles… 3 years ago
- My work was installed yesterday at Bread & Salt Gallery. Join me on Saturday, November 12, 5-8 p.m. for the openin… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 3 years ago
Copyright NoticeAll content is © John Mireles. Reproduction without permission shall be considered copyright infringement. Infringers shall be made to pay.
- 246,070 hits
Tag Archives: art
Street corner, 29 Palms – about 60 miles east of Palm Springs in the Mojave Desert. Two of the 29 Palms that give the city its name. A rather odd looking palm tree made it’s way into my shot. … Continue reading
In the New York Times today, there’s a collection of Hipstamatic photos shot by Damon Winter of the American troops in Afghanistan. It’s interesting to see the iPhone and Hipstamatic in particular getting some credibility in the mainstream press. Here’s … Continue reading
Amboy is this little one horse town along old route 66. For years, it thrived as a pit stop along the route to Los Angeles until Interstate 40 was built just to the north in the 1970’s. It had been … Continue reading
I’ve been to a fair amount of places, but Joshua Tree National Park in the Mojave desert is one of my two favorite places on Earth (the other being Yosemite). Hopefully, these photos tell part of the story why.
Today I had lunch with my good friend and fellow photographer, Joe Photo. After a beer and tasty sandwich, we stepped outside to say our goodbyes. He’s heading to Asia in a couple days and I was off on a … Continue reading